1) At the check-in, the Customer needs to present:
2) Check-in time starts at 17:30 (local time), check-out time is until 15:30 (local time). In the event of a delay in the Customer's departure, the accommodation fee is charged as follows:
3) It is strictly forbidden to take dishes, cutlery, food, and drinks from the restaurant, as well as property from the Hotel rooms without prior approval from the Hotel Management.
4) Consumption of outside alcohol or other beverages, as well as food is prohibited in public spaces of the Hotel, at restaurants and bars, in the fitness club, and at the bowling alley.
5) Please avoid loud music and other noise after 22:00.
6) Smoking of tobacco and other products is strictly prohibited in Hotel rooms and at other Hotel premises (halls, stairwells, corridors, toilets, etc.), as well as on the Hotel territory in places not designated for smoking. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas equipped with ashtrays.
7) Please refrain from polluting the environment. Urns and ashtrays are intended for garbage disposal.
8) The Hotel administration is not liable in case of theft or loss of money and other material values that were not placed in storage.
9) Please note that in accordance with Russian law, the Customer is responsible for paying for the loss or damages incurred by the Hotel.
10) On the departure day, the Customer is obliged to hand over the room to the floor head maid, and then turn in the guest card and room keys at the reception, as well as pay in full for the rendered services. The Customer will be provided a final invoice listing the provided services and a guest card with a PAID mark. These documents have to be presented to the Hotel security staff upon departure from the Hotel.
11) Should the present Rules be violated, the Hotel Management reserves the right to collect a fine from the Customer in accordance with the price list approved by the Hotel.